Monday, December 3, 2012

Dirie of A Domanactrix

     Dirie of A Domanactrix, was a fun short comic. I liked the random playful thing throughout the book, like the cutout doll at the beginning or the "how to"s throughout it. They were probably my favorite aspect of the hole comic, the interactive aspect of them is always something i enjoy seeing in books. I feel the illustrations worked really well with the story and I just loved the way Zelda was drawn. You can really just see her personalty.

       The story however did feel vary short to me. Although dealing with a vary explicit part of the character life. I didn't feel the story really got in depth with the main characters story. It was just overall a little to short for me. However I still think it was a great little read and really was fun, every page had some humor in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment