Sunday, December 2, 2012

Neil Gaiman's "The Sandman"

Sandman has been one of my favorite graphic novels for meany years! My older cousin was the first to introduce me to the comic as a kid and I have loved it ever since. I really enjoy the way Gaiman uses mythology within the story and makes it more relatable to real life. The characters are so well developed by far one of my favorite aspects of the book. I can honestly say there is not one character i did not fall in love with. As well as the story being fantastic written, the art work is always fun and different. I really appreciate the fact that they change up the illustrators, its like a little surprise every volume! Sandman will probably always be one of my favorite graphic novels, something i would recommend to any comic lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment